Set your crown 👑 straight and rule the world
Because in every woman there’s a queen
In any age, a woman is just that – not to be judged, not to be toyed, not to be belittled but to be cherished, to be admired, to be loved.
Send us your poems.
Theme: Womanhood (Love, Empowerment, Power, Strength, Weakness etc. anything but only women)
1. Poem must be original and unpublished.
2. Poem must be written in English.
3. Only one poem is allowed.
4. Your bio information within 100 words in third person narration alongwith your high resolution photo
6. Selected contributors will get the e-copy of published book.
7. No submission fee
Submission Deadline: 15th February 2018.
We look forward to your participation.
Compiled and Edited by Sunita Paul
Mobile: +91 9422 467 462