Our Poetry Archive’s Anthology of Spiritual Poetry; “Beyond Borders,” has only a few spots left. I need a few more poets from the USA to contribute to this wonderful Anthology and online web journal. This international online poetry journal is important to me; as it has been a dream of mine to witness the beautiful tapestry of poets from around the world, coming together, with appreciation and respect for each other’s written work, without bias, hate or judgement. I personally thank you for your consideration, and to those who have contributed; I give to you my utmost respect and appreciation.
The last day of submission is 10, June 2018. The guidelines are written below. Again I thank you.
(Chief Editor; Stacia Lynn Reynolds)
Our Poetry Archive is extending an open invitation to you to participate in the upcoming OPA ANTHOLOGY of Spiritual Poetry “Beyond Borders” We’ll be really obliged if you would contribute in this anthology with at least 3 poems along with your current profile picture. You can also add your short Bio written only in 3rd person narrative. And please do send us the explicit confirmation of your permission to publish your copyrighted materials in OPA. Please do send your contributions attached only in one single MS-WORD file with your mail at the earliest.
Last Date of Submission is 10th June 2018
The Mail address for this ANTHOLOGY is email@example.com
*** .pdf file is not acceptable!
The Editorial Board
Our Poetry Archive.
****OPA Anthology; of Spiritual Poetry, “Beyond Borders,” will be a collaboration of poems directed toward spirituality. The topic may include, relate to, or consist of any spiritual matter of: spirit, soul, religion, spiritual morality, sacred matters, including meditation, devoutness, dedication, faith, etc.; as well as spiritual qualities, tendencies, believes, perceptions, insights, and/or the overall expansion of the mind into a spiritual place and/or time.
SUBMISSION RULES: OUR POETRY ARCHIVE (OPA)
1) Every submission should be of at least 3 poems
2) Number of poems can be up to 10
3) No line limits for the poems.
4) The English version of the poems might be followed by the original version (Only in Latin/Roman script)
5) The Anthology will be published only over the internet. No Hard Copy will be published.
6) Short Bio is necessary, it may be of around 300 words….may be less or more…
7) Current Profile picture is a must, without which no poem will be published..
The explicit confirmation of poet’s permission to publish his/her copyrighted materials in OPA is mandatory
9) .PDF file will not be accepted.
10) All the poems along with the Author’s short BIO and the explicit confirmation of poet’s permission should be send only in one MS-WORD file.
11) THE MAIL ADDDRESS FOR THE ANTHOLOGY IS firstname.lastname@example.org
12) Copyright will remain only with the poets.