Kari Krenn (Argentina)
Argentine writer, author of the novel “INMARCESIBLE”.
Poet, specialized in contemporary oral and written poetry.
She is the author of the book “Poémame, entre Angustias y Esperanzas” published in 2019.
Kari Krenn, in addition to being a writer and teacher, is a tango dancer and has cultivated artistic expression in all facets. She worked as a specialized cultural promoter, in vulnerable social contexts.
A tireless traveler, in her photographic memories she unites landscapes and the ways of the people. He carries his word of peace and good will, seeking brotherhood between peoples. From his contact with the daily lives of people who live in remote and exotic parts of the world, his poetry is born, which seeks to promote love and respect among all human beings.
International associate of the “Brave Voices Poetry Journal” team, Africa. Widely published with articles on the rights of women and people with disabilities.
* Ambassador of the ALMA CÓRDOBA Foundation (Association for the fight against Alzheimer’s and associated dementias), participates in the dissemination of the impact of this disease on families and society.
* Invited to the International Book Fair of Havana, Cuba 2019 and 2020.
* Participant of the International Poetry Festival, Bangladesh 2020
* Participant of the Kirstrech International Poetry Festival, Kenya 2020.
* Participant of the First Meeting of Poets, Writers, Philosophers, Artists- Mozambique 2019.
* Participant in Sarau Literario Agora em Mozambique, at the Centro Cultural Brasil-Mozambique. Maputo (2019).
* Participant in the Anthology “Alejandra Pizarnik”, Library of the Great Nations, Basque Country (2019).
* Participant Anthology edition tribute to Sara Hegy, Library of the Great Nations, Basque Country, 2020.
* Invited to the International Book Fair – By the Cuban Book Institute. Havana Cuba.
* Participant of the International Poetry Festival “Word of the World” (2020).
* Participant in “Grai Românesc” “Pentru promovarea literaturü în lume” Romania 2020.
* Participant in the Virtual Poetic Encounter of Havana, Cuba (2020).
* Invited to the International Festival of Formosan Poetry, Tamsui, Taiwan (2020).
* Participant in the Panorama Internacional Literary Festival, 2020 organized by Induss Scroll Press, India, in association with Writers Capital International Foundations, Italy. Representing South America.
* Participant of the International Poetry Festival “Coffee with letters”, Kerala, India 2020.
* Participant of the International Poetry Festival, Darpan Puja Sankha, India 2020.
* Invited as a cultural leader, representing Argentina, to the 6th International Creativity Meeting: “Designing Mexico 2020”.
* Gold medal for the best average. Higher Catholic Institute for Teachers.
* Special Mention Short Stories Contest, Zone 1159, Ministry of Education Córdoba
* First Prize of the III Radio Poetry Contest “Letras del Paraná” (2019).
* First Prize VII International Pleamar-Necochea Romantic Poetry Contest,
Buenos Aires (2019).
* Recognition of poetry in the event “Let’s save the planet” – Costa Rica (2019).
* Anthologized in “Lock down”, India 2020.
* Finalist for the 2018 Jovellanos Prize, anthologized in “The best poem in the world”, Ediciones Nobel, with his poem “Yuyariway” (in Quechua language).
* Special mention, international poetry contest “Mujeres de Hoy”, organized by UMPPL and L ‘Isola Felice Associazione Culturale, Italy 2020.
* One of the seven winners of the 2020 DARPAN International Festival.
* Honorary Doctorate Degree in Peace, Humanity Mission and Creativity for the world- AICHYCI MÉXICO MORROCCO.
I renounce the commitment
of a perfect woman,
to the transitory dissimulation
to put my parts together,
weaving nonsense stories.
I hide in Sunday afternoon
in my soul;
in the last sip
of your lips,
that flash my memory.
I enjoy unnecessary pain
of being so vulnerable
to the memories;
and the torn stockings.
From the pile of dirty dishes
in the kitchen
and the déjàvu that once
they have loved me.
I huddle in nostalgia
of my hours,
I look at life
behind the window,
without pretentious airs,
to dominate my way
I allow myself to discover myself clinging
to the right side of my anguish
and on the verge of my tears,
know me alive.
It is not late.
I’m still standing,
retracing labyrinths of pain;
I’ve seen myself succumb in your lap;
in the maelstrom of time;
as if every sin in the world
had been faded
making up distances …
I persist one more time
letting the storm get stronger.
I choose the sky
and the swallows in my soul,
they take flight.
They pass the height of the word.
That is still beating between my lips
and with a lovely wink to life
I exhale verses.
(©- Kari Krenn)